We are an innovative Malawian youth-led NGO registered with the Non-Governmental Organisations Board of Malawi, Council for NGOs in Malawi (CONGOMA), National Youth Council of Malawi (NYCOM) and the Malawi Government under the Trustees Incorporation Act.
Our programmatic focus includes; Health ( SRHR, HIV, Mental Health), Education, Gender Equality, Civic Engagement and Advocacy.
Where We Work
We operate nation-wide, collaborating with community youth-led NGOs, networks and Changemakers as well as working within government existing structures and systems to reach the most vulnerable and marginalized youth.
- Youth Forum for National Transformation (YOFONAT)
- Match foundation
- Angathe Charitable Organisation
- Sanitation Innovation Center (SIC)
- Ukani Malawi
- Tithandizane Youth Club
- Youth Action for Success and Development (YASD)
- Youth Rise Initiative (YORI)
- Timasukirane Youth Club
- SRHR Africa Trust-Youth Hub
- Center for Education and Advancement of the Rights of Adolescent Mothers (CEPARAM)
- Warm Heart Organisation
- Brother to Brother organization
Meet the Team
Godfrey Malongo Jnr.
Finance & Administrative Officer
Digital & Communications Officer
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Project Officer – Intern
Resource Mobilization – Intern
Financial Management Consultant